Virtual office Brisbane
Premium Brisbane Office Address
Virtual Office Brisbane - Call us now 07 3012 6301
One One One Eagle St
Level 54, One One One Eagle St, Brisbane, QLD 4000
Virtual Office Brisbane: You can provide your business with one of Brisbane CBDs' most premium and renowned addresses. You can use the virtual office as your registered address with ASIC and place it on all your marketing material including your Google pin.
Listing such a prestigious address will be sure to give your business a credibility boost because of its reputation as Brisbane's best office tower. the premium building will give your clients the impression of success and credibility.
The building is one of the few commercial buildings in Australia to achieve a 6-star energy rating.
It is located in the heart of the CBD's 'Golden Triangle' district. The building is home to some of the best-known and biggest names in Legal, Finance & Realestate industries. Sign up is quick and easy, we can have your Brisbane Virtual Office set up in just 2 hours.
Brisbane Virtual office plans
Whether you need to advertise a corporate Brisbane CBD address and receive mail or you'd also like a professional receptionist to answer your calls, you can simply select the plan below or contact us if you have further questions that are not covered in our FAQs section.
Brisbane - Premium Business Address
a Virtual presence and mailing address Gives your business credibility and a professional image
.See FAQs for all additional costs
Brisbane Virtual Office address
- You can elevate your business presence with a premium office and mailing address
- You can use the address as your registered place of business
- The address may be placed on business cards, google pin and marketing requirements
Mail Handling Options
- Mail & Parcel collection, notification and forwarding
- Scan mail to email
- Forward mail Weekly or as required
Meeting Rooms & Hotdesk/coworking
- You will have access to book meeting rooms through an app
- On the same app you'll also be able to book casual coworking or hotdesking
- You'll be invited to member community and networking events
Brisbane Virtual Address & Call Handling
A virtual receptionist ensures you never miss a call and your clients receive the professional experience
See FAQs for all additional costs
Brisbane Virtual Receptionist
- This plan is a combination of the business address and call handling. It includes all Brisbane Business Adress plan benefits.
- There is a dedicated Brisbane phone number included in the plan to add to your business cards ect
- Your call will be answered in your business name and tailored to your requirements
Call Handling Options
- The receptionist can take a message from the caller and email you their details and message
- Alternatively, the receptionist can take the call and transfer the caller to your mobile or landline phone
- Warm transfer calls - this is where we check if you want to take the call, then introduce you to the caller
- International calls will attract additional fees, contact us for specific locations
This Brisbane CBD Virtual Office address is centrally located in the Golden Triangle by Eagle St pier which is renowned for its restaurants and bars. The centre is easily accessible on public transport, by bus, citycat and train.
|Mail prices||You collect the mail from the centre||Open the mail, scan it and email to you||Physically forward mail to you (can do daily weekly or monthly)||Mail forwarding frequency options (mail can be batched to reduce costs)||International and courier mail pricing|
|Brisbane mail costs||Free||$2/mail||mailing costs +20% + $7/occasion|
Auspost mail costs
|Daily, weekly or monthly||Upon Request|
|Service Provided||Take a message from the caller and email to you||Pass the call through to the contact requested||Warm transfer, return to the caller if no answer and take a message|
|Brisbane Virtual Reception charges||$2/call||$2/call||$50/month|
|Meeting room capacity||Coworking Desk||4 Person Meeting Room||6 person Meeting Room||8 Person Meeting Room||12 Person Meeting Room|
|Brisbane meeting rooms and coworking||$15/hour/$50 day||$40/hour||$60/hour||$80/hour||$120/hour|
Brisbane Virtual Office - how it works
Simply sign up using the link above and make payment. You can then start using the Brisbane virtual address for your correspondence, letterhead, business cards, email signature, Google pin, websites and registered address.
The virtual address immediately provides your business with an image boost with a prestigious Brisbane CBD Virtual Address.
We use a Virtual mail management system that notifies you of any incoming mail so you can decide how to handle that. We can physically forward your mail to you, open, scan and email the mail to you or hold it for your collection. We may sign for your packages and arrange courier pickups.
You can view the tables above to see any additional charges that may result from your choice.
Keep your business life at arm's length
To improve their professional image, those running businesses from home or from client sites can be hesitant to use their home address or a PO Box as their official Brisbane business address.
Having a Brisbane virtual office address helps separate their private life and business dealings and also means you avoid potential risk to your privacy by not posting your home address publically on your website.
If someone sees a residential address on your website, they're unlikely to build instant trust with your brand and business. Another reason to avoid PO Boxes & virtual PO Boxes is that they may result in your business not getting a Google Map listing, as Google guidelines say not to create listings where the business does not physically exist.