Virtual office Brisbane
Premium Brisbane Office Address
Virtual Office Brisbane - Call us now 07 3012 6301
One One One Eagle St
Level 54, One One One Eagle St, Brisbane, QLD 4000
Virtual Office Brisbane: You can provide your business with one of Brisbane CBDs' most premium and renowned addresses. You can use the virtual office as your registered address with ASIC. Use the address for your Google pin so your business shows on the map.
Listing such a prestigious address will be sure to give your business a credibility boost because of its reputation as Brisbane's best office tower. the premium building will give your clients the impression of success and credibility.
The building has a 6-star energy rating so it aligns with ESG targets of many modern businesses. This is one of the few commercial buildings in Australia with this rating so makes even more special.
The building is located in the heart of the CBD's 'Golden Triangle' which is renowned amongst the cities corporates. 111 Eagle St is home to some of the best-known and biggest names in Legal, Finance & Realestate industries. Sign up is quick, easy, and we can have your Brisbane Virtual Office set up in just 2 hours.
Brisbane Virtual office plans
Whether you need to advertise a corporate Brisbane CBD address and receive mail or you'd also like a professional receptionist to answer your calls, you can simply select the plan below or contact us if you have further questions that are not covered in our FAQs section.
Brisbane - Premium Business Address
a Virtual presence and mailing address Gives your business credibility and a professional image
.See FAQs for all additional costs
Brisbane Virtual Office address
- You can elevate your business presence with a premium office and mailing address
- You can use the address as your registered place of business
- The address may be placed on business cards, google pin and marketing requirements
Mail Handling Options
- Mail & Parcel collection, notification and forwarding
- Scan mail to email
- Forward mail Weekly or as required
Meeting Rooms & Hotdesk/coworking
- You will have access to book meeting rooms through an app so you can meet your clients
- On the same app you'll also be able to book casual coworking or hotdesking so you have space to work
- You'll be invited to member community and networking events, this will help you integrate.
Brisbane Virtual Address & Call Handling
A virtual receptionist ensures you never miss a call and your clients receive the professional experience
See FAQs for all additional costs
Brisbane Virtual Receptionist
- This plan is a combination of the business address and call handling. It includes all Brisbane Business Adress plan benefits.
- There is a dedicated Brisbane phone number included in the plan to add to your business cards ect
Call Handling Options
- The receptionist can take a message from the caller and email you their details and message
- Alternatively, the receptionist can take the call and transfer the caller to your mobile or landline phone
- Warm transfer calls - this is where we check if you want to take the call, then introduce you to the caller
- International calls will attract additional fees, contact us for specific locations
This Brisbane CBD Virtual Office address is centrally located in the Golden Triangle by Eagle St pier which is renowned for its restaurants and bars. The centre is easily accessible on public transport, by bus, citycat and train.
|Mail prices||You collect the mail from the centre||Open the mail, scan it and email to you||Physically forward mail to you (can do daily weekly or monthly)||Mail forwarding frequency options (mail can be batched to reduce costs)||International and courier mail pricing|
|Brisbane mail costs||Free||$2/mail||mailing costs +20% + $7/occasion|
Auspost mail costs
|Daily, weekly or monthly||Upon Request|
|Service Provided||Take a message from the caller and email to you||Pass the call through to the contact requested||Warm transfer, return to the caller if no answer and take a message|
|Brisbane Virtual Reception charges||$2/call||$2/call||$50/month|
|Meeting room capacity||Coworking Desk||4 Person Meeting Room||6 person Meeting Room||8 Person Meeting Room||12 Person Meeting Room|
|Brisbane meeting rooms and coworking||$15/hour/$50 day||$40/hour||$60/hour||$80/hour||$120/hour|
Brisbane Virtual Office - how it works
Getting Started with your Virtual Office
Simply sign up using the link above, make payment, then you can start using the Brisbane virtual address. The address can be used for correspondence, letterhead, business cards, email signature, Google pin, websites and registered address.
The virtual address provides your business with credibility as you can advertise the prestigious Brisbane CBD Virtual Address.
Our Virtual mail management system notifies you of any incoming mail so you can decide how to handle that. We can physically forward your mail to you, open, scan and email the mail to you or hold it for your collection. This means you have instant access to your mail.
You can view the tables above to see any additional charges that may result from your choice.
Keep your business life at arm's length
To improve their professional image, those running businesses from home or from client sites can be hesitant to use their home address or a PO Box as their official Brisbane business address.
Having a Brisbane virtual office address helps separate their private life and business dealings and also means you avoid potential risk to your privacy by not posting your home address publically on your website.
If someone sees a residential address on your website, they're unlikely to build instant trust with your brand and business. Another reason to avoid PO Boxes & virtual PO Boxes is that they may result in your business not getting a Google Map listing, as Google guidelines say not to create listings where the business does not physically exist.