Virtual office Melbourne
Melbourne Virtual Office Address
Melbourne Virtual Address - Collins Square
Level 23, Collins Square Tower Five, 727 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3008
03 9101 8143
Place your Melbourne virtual office at one of Melbourne’s most premium office complex’s Collins Square. Located in the newest of 5 commercial A grade towers, this state-of-the-art business centre offers the perfect image for any business.
With a great selection of food and retail options on the ground floor, the complex is a one-stop-shop.
Collins Square offers a corporate address and an expression of architecture that makes it the home of global leaders such as KPMG, Marsh McLennan Companies, CBA, BDO, Australian Taxation Office, Maddocks, Pearson Publishing, Link Group, Transurban, and more.
Melbourne Virtual office plans
Choose the plan that suits your business needs. whether you need a to advertise a corporate Melbourne CBD address and receive mail or you'd also like a professional receptionist to answer your calls on our call answering plan, simply select the plan or get in contact if you have further questions.
Melbourne Virtual Address
a Virtual presence and mailing address in Melbourne Gives your business credibility and a professional image
.See FAQs for all additional costs
Prestigious CBD address
- Elevate your business presence with a premium office and mailing address
- Use the address as your registered place of business
- For your business cards, google pin and marketing requirements
Mail Handling Options
- Mail & Parcel collection, notification and forwarding
- Scan mail to email
- Forward mail Weekly or as required
Meeting Rooms & Hotdesk/coworking
- Book Meeting rooms through an app
- Book casual coworking/hotdesking
- Invites to our community and networking events
Virtual Office Melbourne
A virtual receptionist ensures you never miss a call and your clients receive the professional experience
See FAQs for all additional costs
- Includes all Business Adress plan benefits over page.
- Dedicated Melbourne phone number included in the plan to add to business cards ect
- Calls are answered and tailored to your business requirements
Call Handling Options
- Take a message from the caller and email
- Take the call and pass to your mobile or landline
- Warm transfer calls
- International calls will be charged at an additional rate, the local team will provide you with a rate card upon sign up.
This Melbourne Virtual Office is located in Docklands which is being dubbed the new commercial centre. It's vibrant with many bars and cafe. It's close to lots of public transport links.
|Mail prices||You collect the mail from the centre||Open the mail, scan it and email to you||Physically forward mail to you (can do daily weekly or monthly)||Mail forwarding frequency options (mail can be batched to reduce costs)||International and courier mail pricing|
|Melbourne mail costs||Free||$2/mail||mailing costs +20% + $7/occasion|
Auspost mail costs
|Daily, weekly or monthly||Upon Request|
|Service Provided||Take a message from the caller and email to you||Pass the call through to the contact requested||Warm transfer, return to the caller if no answer and take a message|
|Melbourne Virtual Reception charges||$2/call||$2/call||$50/month|
|Meeting room capacity||Coworking Desk||4 Person Meeting Room||6 person Meeting Room||8 Person Meeting Room||12 Person Meeting Room|
|Melbourne meeting rooms and coworking||$15/hour/$50 day||$40/hour||$60/hour||$80/hour||$120/hour|